OUR VISION IS
Our role in the wider community
At Blue Broking, our ability to perceive the bigger picture drives our activities as corporate citizens.
We encourage a culture where our people participate in industry, social and environmental initiatives. We endeavour to make the most responsible choices in our business practices and we refuse to compromise on basic issues of integrity.
We are active members of the following organisations:
- Australia Israel Chamber of Commerce
- Council of Queensland Insurance Brokers
- Insolvency Practitioners Association of Australia
- National Insurance Brokers Association (NIBA)
- Queensland Leaders
Our staff participate in the following events and initiatives:
- Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea
- Bridge to Brisbane Annual Fun Run
- Earth Hour
- Jeans for Genes Day.
We take environmental impact into account in both our major purchase decisions and everyday operations. Our initiatives include:
- Choosing an energy-efficient office building
- Using low-wattage overhead office lights
- Recycling waste office paper
- Recycling printer and photocopier toners, which provides funds for Australia Zoo’s Wildlife Warriors
- Purchasing ‘green’ stationery items
- Offsetting our carbon emissions when flying
- Using automatic power reduction on electronic equipment.